So do you have a cute toddler? Think they’re cute enough to win a contest? Want a free photo session? Read on…. 🙂
Toddlers are so much fun aren’t they? Sure you can have “trying” moments as parents, but these formative years really are fun. Your child is experiencing so much stuff for the first time – and just loving being mobile on their own 🙂 . My kids are way past this fun stage as my youngest is 12 now, but I thoroughly enjoy working with them, so I have decided to run a toddler photo contest again.
I am always looking for new images to use in future marketing, as well as adding to my portfolio…. so I want to offer you a complimentary session for your 1-3 yr old with an 8×10 print to enter the contest.
So here are the details:
- You bring your toddler (age 13 months – 3 years ) to my kid-friendly home studio located in Pontypool. Located just 20 minutes from Peterborough, Lindsay, Port Perry or Bowmanville, I am easy to get to. You can check our exact location on the Contact Page.
- Once here, I will treat you to approximately a 60 minute, stress free photo session with your toddler. There is absolutely NO COST to you.
- Sessions will be photographed on a hi-key white backdrop. Boys will also get some photos on a blue backdrop, girls will also get a pink one.
- Approximately 1 week after your session, I will have you back to the studio for a viewing session where I will show you 20+ fully finished images from the photo session. You just need to pick out your favourite and you will receive a FREE 8×10 print of it. This image you choose will be your contest entry. There is absolutely NO COST to you! You DO NOT have to purchase a single thing at the viewing, the 8×10 is absolutely free with my thanks!
- In case you should want more images, additional prints & products may be purchased at 30% off of my regular pricing if ordered at the time of the viewing session. If you choose to order later, prices will revert to normal.
- On or about Apr 10th, 2015 (once all the proofing sessions are completed) I will post an album on our Facebook page ( Facebook.com/ThoughtfulImpressions) that will contain everyone’s chosen image.
- Get your friends & family to “like” your child’s photo on our facebook page. (unless they would rather like someone else’s photo 😉 ) Facebook likes will count for 25% of the total vote. The likes do need to be on Thoughtful Impressions Facebook page for them to be counted. I recommend that you tag yourself in the photo rather than share it on your own timeline as this can sometimes lead to “likes” not showing up.
- At 9pm on Apr 15th, the Facebook likes will be tallied. Any likes received after this time will not be counted as votes.
- Images will also be voted on by an independent panel which will count for 75% of the final vote.
- Winners will be announced on our Blog as well as our Facebook page in the afternoon of April 16, 2015 .
- The 1st place winner will receive a $300 Photo Session Certificate, 2nd place will receive a $100 Certificate and 3rd place each receive a $50 certificate. These certificates can be applied towards prints, canvas gallery wraps, another session, etc. and are good for 90 days from the date of issue.
- ***Please keep in mind, the number of “likes” a photo gets on Facebook only counts as 25% of the final vote with the other 75% coming from outside Facebook. Just because a photo has more “likes” on Facebook does not automatically mean it will be the overall winner. All votes from the panel are based on their own personal judging criteria. Voting is done this way in order to make it more fair to those that have less of a “social network” on Facebook. ***
So what’s the catch – there’s always a catch in the fine print right? Here it is: I want to use these images in my future marketing. What does that mean? Well, quite simply, it means I may use an image of your child as a sample in the studio, as a picture on our business card / brochure or flyer, a sample on my website or maybe some marketing mailing. Your child will not be identified in the marketing in any way and I won’t sell the images to anyone. Even if you are not a top 3 winner, I may still use your child’s photo. You just need to fill out a form at the session giving me permission to use the photos. That’s it!
- This offer will be limited to no more than 20 toddlers! I am investing a great deal of time & effort into these sessions and as I have had several “no-shows” in the past, please do not ask for a session if you are not 100% committed. Someone else ends up missing out a chance to enter if you decide not to show up as they could have taken your spot from the 20 possible entries.
- To reserve your spot, just call or TEXT us at 705.772.7702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. I will email you a link to a booking calendar for you to select from available session times.
I look forward to meeting all of you! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.